Wednesday 14 January 2015

Probably the best cleanser in the world

Genius in a bottle
It's at this time of the year that my skin starts to change a little; it's drier around my forehead and cheeks, a bit more sensitive and feels much 'tighter' after cleansing. So I've started mixing things up a bit - my lighter moisturisers have been replaced with creamier ones and I'm using facial oils every other night (if I feel my skin needs it). You get the idea. Anyway, I've also recently switched my usual cleanser (Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water) to the more moisturising variant, Bioderma Hydrabio H20, £10.20. I absolutely love the original formula (as does every beauty editor I know) but was dubious as to how, as a water, this could match that comforting feel you get from a cream cleanser. And actually, it does. In fact, it's brilliant. Hydrabio is just as efficacious at cleansing as the original but it's specifically for dehydrated, sensitive skin (so really, it's perfect for colder climates like these) - it contains ingredients that 'lock' moisture on the surface of the skin. After a few swipes of cotton wool this took all of my make-up off - yes, even those stubborn bits - left my skin really refreshed and genuinely, I didn't use a moisturiser that evening because I didn't need it. For a busy mum, it's genius: fast, easy, moisturising, gentle and it WORKS. I'm hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment